SoftMaker Office 2021 can open and save all Office Open XML files. All applications in the suite can open and save .DOCX documents, .XLSX spreadsheets, and .PPTX presentations. This compatibility is required since starting with Microsoft Office 2007, and continuing with the latest Microsoft Office 2019, the OpenXML file formats (ECMA-376) have become the default file format of MS Office.
SoftMaker Office 2021 is now compatible with Microsoft Office starting with ancient versions such as Word 6.0 and Excel 5.0 and up to and including the latest Microsoft Office 2019.
SoftMaker Office still supports older .DOC, .XLS, .PPT Microsoft Office formats. It can also open WordPerfect (.wpd) , OpenOffice (.sxw), OpenDocument (.odt), StarCals (.sdc) or even try to recover text from any document format.
Learn more and download trial of SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- Change Windows file associations on .DOCX, .XLSX and .PPTX to SoftMaker Office 2...
- Change SoftMaker Office 2021 default file association and file formats to Micros...
- SoftMaker Office 2021: An alternative to Microsoft Office with native PDF and PD...
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs SoftMaker Office 2021 pricing for Small Business
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs SoftMaker Office 2021 pricing for personal use
Tags: 365, 602PC SUITE, alternative office, anniversary update, Anniversary Update for SoftMaker Office 2018, binarynow, BinaryNow Office, doc, docx, ECMA-376, format, ISO/IEC 29500, LibreOffice, microsoft office, Microsoft Office 365, odt, openoffice, pc suite, ppt, pptx, sdc, softmaker, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office compatibility, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, software602, sxw, WordPerfect, wpd, xls, xlsx