SoftMaker Office 2018 can open and save all Office Open XML files. All applications in the suite can open and save .DOCX documents, .XLSX spreadsheets, and .PPTX presentations. This compatibility is required since starting with Microsoft Office 2007, and continuing with the latest Microsoft Office 2016, the OpenXML file formats (ECMA-376) have become the default file format of MS Office.
SoftMaker Office still supports older .DOC, .XLS, .PPT Microsoft Office. It can also open WordPerfect (.wpd) , OpenOffice (.sxw), OpenDocument (.odt), StarCals (.sdc) or even try to recover text from any document format.
Learn more and download trial of SoftMaker Office here.
- Change Windows file associations on .DOCX, .XLSX and .PPTX to SoftMaker Office
- SoftMaker Office: An alternative to Microsoft Office with native PDF export
- Kingsoft Office 2009 is compatible with Microsoft Office Open XML (OOXML) format...
- Change SoftMaker Office default file association and file formats to Microsoft O...
- BinaryNow Offers Affordable Office Suite Software for Home Office and Enterprise