SoftMaker Office includes three alternative Microsoft Office compatible applications: a word processor (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet editor (Microsoft Excel) and presentation creation utility (Microsoft PowerPoint). SoftMaker Office 2018 includes native PDF export support and does not require any third-party add-ons to create PDF output from any of the three applications. The font embedding, image compression, page layout and permissions (encryption) are supported.
SoftMaker Office File Type Support
SoftMaker Office 2018 can open and save all common Microsoft Office file formats (e.g. .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx). It can also open OpenDocument Text(.odt,.ott), OpenOffice Test (.sxw), Rich Text Format (.rtf), SoftMaker/BinaryNow Office (.tmd, .tvm) and many other formats. Do the following to begin the PDF conversion process:
- Open the document in the appropriate SoftMaker Office application.
- Click the File and then the PDF export icon on the toolbar.
- Select the PDF preferences, view (page layout) and protection.
- Click OK to begin the export process.
- Pick a location and click Save.
Learn more about SoftMaker Office and download a free trial here.
- SoftMaker Office can open and save Microsoft Office Open XML (.DOCX, .XLSX, and ...
- Alternative to Microsoft Office for Business, OEM, Academic, Home, Student and T...
- SoftMaker Office Professional Corporate license provides an alternative to Micro...
- How to make Microsoft Word (RTF/DOC/DOCX) file size smaller using Adobe PDF conv...
- Upgrade to SoftMaker Office 2018 from alternative office suites
Tags: 602PC SUITE, alternative, BinaryNow Office, doc to PDF, epub, export, kingsoft office, LibreOffice, microsoft office, openoffice, pdf, pdf export, PlanMaker, Presentations, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2018, TextMaker