SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1040.1126 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1040 are as follows:
- [Mac] Fixed file dialogs size in macOS 12.
- New feature: New version of the German grammar checker Duden Korrektor with additional grammar rules and an extended dictionary
- Fixed links to files and e-mail addresses when exported to PDF format.
- The TEXTJOIN function now behaves like in Excel in regard to empty cells.
- Various improvements to pivot tables.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1038.1028 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1034.0710 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1032.0508 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
Tags: 1032, 1034, 1036, 1038, 1040, 1040.1126, alternative to office, alternative2office, alternative2office.org, changelog, release, release notes, rev, revision, revision 1040, service pack, service pack 1040, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, SoftMaker Office updates, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrades