SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1058.1113 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1058 are as follows:
- [Windows] Due to a bug in the Windows 11 22H2 update, it was no longer possible to open documents directly in SoftMaker Office by double-clicking in File Explorer. This build includes work around.
- [Windows] Fixed the issue when not all available paper sizes were offered for some printers.
- You can now disable the function of the Insert key, which toggles between insert and overwrite mode, in SoftMaker Office. This prevents accidental switching to overwrite mode and also bypasses a bug in the DeepL app that mistakenly sends this keystroke to programs.
- New feature: Added a new version of the German grammar checker Duden Korrektor with additional grammar rules and an extended dictionary.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1040.1126 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev. 1054.0924 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev. 1044.0316 has been released
Tags: 1054, 1058, service pack 1058, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2021, update, upgrade