SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1046.0405 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1046 are as follows:
- [Windows] Slow startup of the applications and unexpected printer changes are now prevented.
- [Windows] Fixed the resizing of scrollbars and the ribbon when the screen is scaled to 150%.
- Fixed applying of paragraph styles by double-clicking in the sidebar.
- Fixed the issue with speed when copying cells to the clipboard.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1020.0909 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1028.0124 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev. 1044.0316 has been released