SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1028.0124 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1028 are as follows:
- New feature: The Search sidebar now keeps a list of recent searches.
- [MAC, Linux]: Fixed the issue with Numbered lists handling introduced in revision 1026.
- New feature: CSV import now allows choosing multiple separators for the same file.
- New feature: CSV import now accepts the sep= line that defines the item separator in CSV files created by third party applications.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac and Linux users can download a new build from: http://www.binarynow.com/download/
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1032.0508 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1038.1028 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1034.0710 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
Tags: 1016, 1018, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1028, 1028.0124, changelog, release, release notes, revision 1028, service pack, service pack 1028, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrades