SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1026 are as follows:
- [MAC] New feature: Includes new application icons that match the macOS icon style.
- Fixed various miscellaneous issues.
- New feature: Page thumbnails now display their page number.
- Fixed crashes when changing a chart axis.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1028.0124 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1020.0909 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1022.1108 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1018.0818 has been released
Tags: 1016, 1018, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1026.0116, changelog, release, release notes, revision 1026, service pack, service pack 1026, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrade