SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1024 are as follows:
- [MAC] New feature: A native support for macOS Big Sur and the Apple M1 CPU is now available.
- Fixed three vulnerabilities with specially crafted .tmd files.
- Fixed the refusal of certain old .tmd files.
- Fixed crashing on a specific .doc files.
- Fix conversion to uppercase and lowercase in the Turkish locale for the dotless i and the dotted I.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1028.0124 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1020.0909 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1032.0508 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1018.0818 has been released
Tags: 1016, 1018, 1022, 1024, 1024.1204, Apple M1 CPU, changelog, macOS Big Sur, release, release notes, revision 1024, service pack, service pack 1024, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrade