SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1020.0909 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1020 are as follows:
- Fixed the issue with Mail merge using XLSX files and showing trailing stray characters.
- Fixed CSV files consisting of just one column refused as invalid.
- Fixed the issue when text was selected, the sidebar no longer displayed the active paragraph style.
- Fixed changing the line spacing inadvertently changing the font size.
- Fixed the problem with handling space characters in ODT import.
- Improve readability of text in tables when running in dark mode.
- Fixed the problem with the time separator handled incorrectly, leading to formatting and calculation problems.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1024.1204 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1026.0116 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1028.0124 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1018.0818 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1022.1108 has been released
Tags: 1016, 1018, 1020, 1020.0909, 2021, changelog, release, release notes, revision 1020, service pack, service pack 1020, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office 2021, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrade