SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows rev 972.1023 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2018 users. SoftMaker Office 2016 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, OfficeSuite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 972 are as follows:
- Fixed crashing caused by deleting a table.
- Fixed the wrong hyphen placements in German text when text was hyphenated before Duden Korrektor was initialized.
- Fixed a specific situation, when a fractional part of numeric fields in databases was suppressed in the document.
- Fixed problems with freezing when activating sheet protection.
- Fixed crashing when copying tables between presentations.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon in the ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and download trial of SoftMaker Office here.
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 974.0203 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 970.0826 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 966.0704 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 962.0418 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 946.0211 has been released
Tags: 972, anniversary update, Anniversary Update for SoftMaker Office 2018, changelog, list of changes, release, release notes, revision, revision 972, service pack, service pack 972, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrade