SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows rev 970.0826 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2018 users. SoftMaker Office 2016 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, OfficeSuite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 970 and 968 are as follows:
- Alerts from the update checker are suppressed when one of the SoftMaker Office applications is started via OLE Automation so the scripts can run without interruption.
- Fixed restoring window position after a restart when the taskbar was not in its default position at the bottom.
- Fixed crashes caused by opening a DBF database which contains deleted records.
- Pasting web pages from a web browser now also pastes the images.
- Some improvements RTF import filter.
- Various improvements to pivot tables.
- Fixed problems with cells with Chinese characters becoming unreadable when being edited in-place.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon in the ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and download trial of SoftMaker Office here.
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 972.1023 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 974.0203 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 962.0418 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 966.0704 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 946.0211 has been released
Tags: 968, 970, anniversary update, Anniversary Update for SoftMaker Office 2018, changelog, list of changes, release, release notes, revision, revision 970, service pack, service pack 968, service pack 970, servicepacks, softmaker, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office upgrades, updates, upgrade