SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows rev 946.0211 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2018 users. SoftMaker Office 2016 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, OfficeSuite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Paper-tray settings are now stored in TMDX and DOCX files.
- Indents are now correct in DOCX files created by Pages.
- Tabs in RTF files created by Mac Textedit are now imported correctly.
- Vertical alignment in text fields is now stored in TMDX and DOCX files.
- Opening a workbook with page sizes larger than A3 works now.
- Connector lines are now drawn like in PowerPoint.
- Transparency of AutoShapes is now handled correctly in PRDX and PPTX files.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon in the ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and download trial of SoftMaker Office here.
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 944.1211 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 962.0418 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 928.0314 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 938.1002 has been released
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 933.0620 has been released
Tags: 942, 944, 946, auto update, changelog, list of changes, release, release notes, revision 946, service pack, service pack 946, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2018, SOftmaker Office Professional, Softmaker Office Standard, update, upgrade