Scan2Encrypt 3 is available for download. Pricing starts at $19.95 for 3 user license. If you paid for Scan2Encrypt 2, use same product key during the installation otherwise software will install as 14 days fully functional trial. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Add redaction tool to allow permanent deletion of sensitive content using 4 different colors.
- Add support for multiple languages in OCR (English, German, French and Spanish are included).
- Add support for opening previously scanned image(s) right click or drag and drop.
- Add support for multi-page select to allow filter tools (e.g. Deskew, Grayscale, Black&White) to be performed on multiple pages at once.
- Add debug log to improve troubleshooting.
- Improved camera view with a live camera stream.
- Fixed the problem with changing camera on Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Learn more and download trial of Scan2Encrypt 3 from the product web site.
- Scan2Encrypt 188.8.131.52 has been released
- BinaryNow announces Scan2Encrypt, simple tool for scanning, encrypting and uploa...
- BinaryNow announces Scan2Encrypt 3.0, simple scanner software with a redaction t...
- How to add support for foreign languages into Scan2Encrypt OCR engine
- Scan2Encrypt review earns 4 out of 5 stars by Softpedia.com