SlimPublisher supports eight (8) different Avery labels from 1.75”x0.5” to 2”x2” size. It can create a 1D barcode in these formats: UPC-A, EAN-13, EAN-8 and Code 39. Support for artistic QR code (2D barcode) is available as well.
Use following steps to create and print labels with barcode:
- Open SlimPublisher.
- Click Create a blank project.
- Under the Standard Size, pick LABEL type, Size, and click OK.
- Click on Insert Barcode.
- Click on Insert UPC/EAN.
- Select Barcode type.
- Fill up the required digits and click Next.
- Change color properties and click OK.
- Place your barcode anywhere you want in your label, resize/rotate it or change any properties on right side bar.
- Click Print on the top bar and follow instructions for printing your labels.
Note: When you want to print labels with Code 39 or with QR code then change step 5 to insert an appropriate object from Insert Barcode menu.
Learn more and download trial of SlimPublisher here.
- Create and print labels with barcode and QR code
- SlimPublisher 3.0 with artistic QR code and barcode creation released
- Use SlimPublisher QR code generator to add 2D barcode to your business cards and...
- Add artistic QR code to your business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard and labe...
- BinaryNow, Inc. has released SlimPublisher 3.0, easy to use desktop publishing s...