The Inquirer has published an article on the statistics of our Pay What You Want Sale. The majority of purchasers have opted for the cheapest alternative, with 87% of shoppers handing over the minimum payment of $1 per application. Just over 5% paid $10, making it the second most popular option.
Here is an excerpt from the original article:
The average price paid for Kingsoft Office and Kingsoft Internet Security was $3.32. Just over one per cent paid the full $39.95 price for Kingsoft Office, and he explained that this was the maximum amount received for any order. One thing is sure, the experiment has driven sales. Premsyl said that sales at the firm had increased by 61% in comparison with the same period last month.
- Pay What You Want Experiment Wrap Up
- Reminder: Pay what you want for Kingsoft software will end in three days
- Jacksonville business pushes software for $1
- Kingsoft Office tops BCN Japan Weekly software sales charts
- Pay what you want for Microsoft Office Alternative, Scam or Deal?