Kingsoft Office 2010 includes many workbook protection functions in Kingsoft Spreadsheets. If a user wants to protect cells, they can set which cell ranges can, or cannot be modified. This helps users lock information in a reasonable way and avoids others from overwriting important data. Usually this function is used to prepare a sheet for filling or protecting important data from being modified.
Click Protect on the Tools menu and choose Protect Sheet. Please refer to the following screenshot:
This will allow you to restrict others from modifying the sheet, and also regulate data entry.
- New features and changes in Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010
- How to allow workbook sharing and merging with Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- Kingsoft Office 2010 (184.108.40.2062) has been released
- Alternative to Microsoft Word: Kingsoft Writer can mail merge from Access (MDB) ...