Microsoft announced the price increase: “On October 1, 2018, we will adjust pricing for our licensing programs and make price adjustments to on-premises products”, and “Office 2019 commercial prices will increase 10% over current on-premises pricing” the company said.
The increases are part of a larger strategy, said Wes Miller, an analyst and licensing expert with Directions on Microsoft. “If you add all of these motions up, and look at other lightly-announced price increases, it clearly points towards encouraging customers that have avoided licensing Office 365, or now Microsoft 365, to…look again,” Miller tweeted.
But do not worry, SoftMaker Office 2018 will continue to be affordable alternative to cost-conscious consumers and organizations. One-time fee for SoftMaker Office Standard 2018 starts at $29.95 and organization can save thousands by implementing multi-user SofMaker Office Professional 2018 licensing. Visit BinaryNow e-store for more details.
Following resources were used:
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs SoftMaker Office 2021 pricing for Small Business
- Microsoft doesn’t want you to buy Office 2019, so try SoftMaker Office
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs SoftMaker Office 2021 pricing for personal use
- Alternative to Microsoft Office 2019 for Home and Business, Microsoft 365 Person...
- SoftMaker Office 2021 can open and save Microsoft Office 2021 Open XML (.DOCX, ....
Tags: affordable alternative, alternative, less bang for your buck, Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2019 price, Microsoft Office 2019 price increase, microsoft office alternative, Office Suite, price increase, raising price, save, SoftMaker Office 2018