Kingsoft Office (WPS Office in China), was recently purchased for use on all computers in China’s State Electricity Regulatory Commission (SERC). All computer facilities and the 33 sub-units, including bureaus and IT centers, will fully adopt Kingsoft Office.
Here is an excerpt from the original article:
All computer facilities of SERC and its 33 subordinate units, including provincial bureaus and IT centres, will fully adopt Kingsoft WPS Office. The purchase does not carry any authorization restriction, which means no limitation on usage duration and number of users. Kingsoft has also tailor-made Kingsoft WPS Office – SERC Edition for SERC.
- Kingsoft Office wins contract to cover all computers in China Securities Regulat...
- Kingsoft Office, an alternative to Microsoft Office, is now used in over 340 edu...
- Bank of Dalian licenses Kingsoft (WPS) Office for use in all branches
- Kingsoft Office Takes the Second Largest Market Share Next to Microsoft in Japan
- Computer Shopper Review of Kingsoft Office 2010