Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2009 can convert any Microsoft Excel 2000/XP/2003/2007 workbook (XLS, XLSX, CSV and DBF) into an Adobe PDF file while preserving metadata and hyperlinks. The native PDF export function allows you to specify what parts of the workbook you wish to export into PDF.
Open existing Microsoft Excel workbook and Export to PDF
Open an existing workbook and export to PDF as follows:
- Click File – Open, select the existing file and click Open.
- Now click the Export to PDF button on the toolbar.
Select the Export PDF options
Once the PDF Export process begins you will have many options to choose from. Do the following to easily create an Adobe PDF with metadata and hyperlinks:
- Change the file name as you see fit.
- Click the More button and make sure the following options are enabled: Summary information (metadata) and Hyperlink.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
- Click Open File to open the file in Adobe Reader.
View the PDF document in Adobe Reader
When you view the converted workbook in Adobe Reader you will see that all hyperlinks are converted, as well as all metadata from the Excel workbook. Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert the following items:
- Metadata (title, author, subject, keywords)
- Use Kingsoft Office to convert a Microsoft Word document (RTF/DOC/DOCX) to PDF w...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets is an alternative to Microsoft Excel 2003 that can open, v...
- Convert Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX, .RTF) to Adobe PDF with reviewer notes, ann...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2009 can secure an Excel workbook (.XLS) file with strong ...