Kingsoft has been selected by Forbes China, the world-renowned magazine, as one of the most promising up and comers in China for 2010, with a leap from 51st place in 2008 to 16th place this year. Kingsoft has been selected for the third time in a roll, which proves that the company is highly competitive and profitable with huge potentials for further growth and development.
This is the sixth time Forbes China has conducted an independent appraisal of over 8,000 SMEs with an annual revenue from 5 million to 1 billion in China. The calculation of the ranking is based on the weighted computation derived from the growth index (3 years weighted sales growth rate and profit growth rate), return rate index (3 years weighted ROA and ROE), profitability index (sales profit rate) and scale index of enterprises with some candidates participated in site visits. Through all these processes, the top 200 SMEs with greatest growth potentials are ranked accordingly.
You can read the original article here.
- Kingsoft WPS Office purchased for use by the entire China’s State Electric...
- Kingsoft is one of the top 10 online brands in the Asia-Pacific market
- Now accepting Alipay from China and WebMoney from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
- Kingsoft Signs Up Microsoft Exec As CEO
- Kingsoft teams up with Taobao, Alipay and Maxthon to form safe online shopping p...