Note: Kingsoft Office 2009 was replaced by BinaryNow Office.
Kingsoft Presentation 2009 can convert any Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/XP/2003 presentation (PPT, PPS, and POT) into an Adobe PDF file as slides, handouts, notes pages, or an outline view. The native PDF export function allows you to specify how many slides per page, vertical or horizontal order, color or grayscale, (and more) that can be exported to PDF.
Open existing Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and Export to PDF
Open an existing presentation and export to PDF as follows:
- Click File – Open, select the existing file and click Open.
- Now click the Export to PDF button on the toolbar.
Select the Export PDF options
Once the PDF Export process begins you will have many options to choose from. Do the following to easily create an Adobe PDF with 6 slides per page:
- Change the file name as you see fit.
- Click the More button and make sure Export what is set to Handouts, Slides per page is set to 6, and the Order is Horizontal.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
- Click Open File to open the file in Adobe Reader.
View the PDF document in Adobe Reader
When you view the converted presentation in Adobe Reader you will see that 6 slides have been printed per page from the PowerPoint presentation. Kingsoft Presentation supports the following PDF export options: Color/grayscale, Slides, Handouts (slides per page, order), Notes pages, and Outline View.
- Convert PowerPoint notes pages to an Adobe PDF with multiple slides per page
- Convert Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX, .RTF) to Adobe PDF with reviewer notes, ann...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- Convert a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT) to a package for publishing to CD or EX...
- Simple software utility to convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides (PPT, PPTX) to a ...