Kingsoft Office was listed as #1 on the authoritative BCN Japan Weekly Integrated Software Sales Chart between April 19 and April 25. This sales performance demonstrates the breakthrough successes that Kingsoft Office has achieved in the worldwide market. This information is based on the actual point-of-sales (POS) data collected from all stores and PC stores in Japan.
Pak Kwan Kau, Chairman and CEO of Kingsoft, said:
Due to Japan’s strong intellectual property protection regime, it enhances the strong competitive edge of the highly functional yet reasonably-priced Kingsoft WPS Office. The Company strongly believes that better protection of copyright in China would create enormous scope to boost Kingsoft’s applications software business there as well. The Company will leverage its successful experience in Japan to develop other potential overseas markets.
You can read the original article here.
- Kingsoft Office Takes the Second Largest Market Share Next to Microsoft in Japan
- BinaryNow Becomes Authorized Worldwide Online Distributor and Sales Agent for Ki...
- Kingsoft Office, an alternative to Microsoft Office, is now used in over 340 edu...
- BinaryNow Provides Online Marketing, Sales, Distribution and Content Creation Ou...
- Kingsoft Ranked 16th in Forbes 2010 China Up and Comers Appraisal