Kingsoft announced that it has won the Rakuten Most Valuable Professional Office Software in 2009, and it has achieved second place in market share only next to Microsoft in Japan. Below is an excerpt from the article:
Kingsoft WPS Office takes the second largest market share in Japan, only next to Microsoft. It is also estimated to have taken almost 90% of Japan’s second-hand computer market share. Nearly 20% of the computers in Internet cafes in Japan have installed the software. Epson Japan has preloaded WPS Office on all computers. Besides, Kingsoft WPS Office has built corporative relationship with five large build-to-order computer manufacturers in Japan.
You can read the entire article here.
- Kingsoft Office tops BCN Japan Weekly software sales charts
- Kingsoft Office, an alternative to Microsoft Office, is now used in over 340 edu...
- Kingsoft Office wins contract to cover all computers in China Securities Regulat...
- Kingsoft Office: A Resource for Frugal Entrepreneurs
- Kingsoft joins the Virus Information Alliance (VIA)