Kingsoft Corporation announced that Kingsoft Office project was granted the approval letter and the offer letter of funding for specialized project under HEGAOJI (核高基). This brings Kingsoft Office a range of supports from complementary policies and measures, as well as allows for a favorable environment for future development.
Mr. Pak Kwan KAU, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kingsoft, commented, “Acquiring the support as a “HEGAOJI” project motivates Kingsoft to capture the unprecedented opportunity for the development of cloud computing and cloud storage technology, as well as the mobile Internet platform…”
“HEGAOJI” (Core, High & Basic) refers to core electronics components, high-end chips and basic software products. Led by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) and organized by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), “HEGAOJI” was announced by the State Council in 2006 as one of the 16 major specialized technology projects under the National Medium-and Long-Term (2006-2020) Program Outline for Scientific and Technological Development.
- The flexible four layer architecture of Kingsoft Office 2010
- An alternative office suite for users unhappy with Microsoft Office 2007
- Kingsoft Office for Android 4.1 app is FREE on Android Market
- Microsoft Office 2010 officially available, still costs way more than Kingsoft O...
- Kingsoft Signs Up Microsoft Exec As CEO