Kingsoft Corp. today released Kingsoft Office for Android 4.1 and announced that this version is available free of charge. Just a few days before Christmas holiday, this announcement is a great news for any mobile users using cell phone or tablet running Android OS (2.1 or above). Kingsoft Office for Android 4.1 can create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents and view PowerPoint presentations. File sharing is easy through email integration or cloud storage service. You can download it directly from Google Android Market, or using QR code directly from this web site.
Kingsoft Office for Android is highly recommended to any Kingsoft Office 2009/2010/2012 (for Windows) users as complement product which would allow them to access and edit their documents while on the road using their mobile device.
- Kingsoft Office for Android is available now
- Apple iOS vs. Google Android vs. Microsoft Windows 8, your future mobile platfor...
- Best Android Apps for Entrepreneurs
- Top 10 Apps for Your Android Tablet
- Kingsoft Office Takes the Second Largest Market Share Next to Microsoft in Japan