Kingsoft Office is now used in over 340 educational institutions in Japan. This includes primary schools and universities. High compatibility with Microsoft Office and affordable pricing have been the main drivers of adoption.
Kingsoft WPS Office software (named Kingsoft Office in Japan) is now adopted by over 341 higher education institutions, secondary and primary schools in Japan, including research units and departments in universities such as University of Tokyo, Waseda University, Kyoto University and so on.
Read the full article here.
- Kingsoft Office Takes the Second Largest Market Share Next to Microsoft in Japan
- Kingsoft Signs Up Microsoft Exec As CEO
- Kingsoft Office tops BCN Japan Weekly software sales charts
- Kingsoft WPS Office purchased for use by the entire China’s State Electric...
- Kingsoft Office 2009 replaces Microsoft Office at school