Here is a list of new functions and bug fixes for Kingsoft Office 2009:
- Read MS XML 2007 (OOXML) format in Writer and Spreadsheets (beta).
- Add the support of Change event of CommandBarComboBox.
- Automatically choose codes when opening a text file.
- Edit in full screen view.
- The function of magnifying the position you clicked when previewing print effects.
- Equation Editor.
- Recent File Management.
- Print a file directly in explorer.
- Save All.
- The function of moving the document tabs.
- Add read-only password.
- The transition between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- “Save pictures as” function.
- Import/Export users’ configuration files.
- Support sending emails with Foxmail.
- Support inserting Writer/Spreadsheets/Presentation files by inserting icons.
- Support pasting OLE objects from the clipboard.
- Support scheduling installation or update.
- Support creating a new document by double-clicking the template.
- Support Japanese shift key.
- Support entering a preset layout.
- Automatically check spelling when typing words (which is realized by adding red wave line automatically).
- Support pasting HTML.
- The function of capitalizing the first character of an English word.
- Add an “Intelligent tab” button when pasting something.
- Save mht files.
- Save the default style.
- Page background.
- Support the diagonal border in a table.
- Automatically adjust the indents of the beginning of a paragraph.
- Add form field.
- Legal numbering in multi-level numbering.
- Match the current formatting (The Paste button provides a drop-down option).
- Add book fold.
- Add style shortcut keys.
- Support saving files as *.html.
- Support forms.
- Add five worksheet functions, they are Mmult, Frequency, Hyperlink, Mround and T functions.
- AutoCorrect: when inputing mail box or web page addresses, they are converted into hyperlink immediately.
- Reading layout in Spreadsheets (highlight the row and column of the active cell in yellow).
- Add the function of opening CSV files that are separated by Tab.
- Add the support of Workbooks.Opentext.
- Add the “Precision as displayed” function.
- The DATEDIF function.
- Open and save the files which are in DBF format.
- Open the xml files saved by Excel 2003.
- Split window.
- Advanced Filter.
- F4 function (repeat the previous format settings).
- The starting page number.
- The prompt of the text value.
- Add the “Go to” function and improves the performance of [Ctrl+A].
- Add the function of binding object with hyperlink.
- Support finding functions in the Function dialog box.
- Add the method to call the internal worksheet functions.
- Add the function of displaying cell error as…
- Magnifying glass which can zoom in or out a slide when showing a presentation.
- Save as PowerPoint Show files.
- Insert a copy of a slide.
- Package for CD.
- Add the shortcut key of deleting rows in a table.
- Print outlines
- Optimized the problem that “Display as icon” check box becomes gray when inserting an ole object.
- Improved the PDF export effect.
- Fixed the problem that file size didn’t become smaller when compressing a picture.
- Fixed the problem that a system sound alarmed when changing into the next line by pressing [alt+enter].
- Fixed the problem that users cannot exit U disk without closing Kingsoft when saving Kingsoft files to U disk.
- Fixed the problem that a numeric catalogue appeared if installation directory couldn’t be found when running Repair operation.
- Fixed the problem that HTTP:// will not be added automatically in the “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box.
- Fixed the problem that pictures in an object couldn’t be shown in some documents.
- Fixed the problem that the cursor couldn’t jump to the first page when pressing Ctrl+Home combination keys after pressing Down arrow .
- Fixed the problem that some plug-ins couldn’t pass virus check.
- Fixed the problem that part of contents in a cell lost when selecting a cell and then dragging it to a specific position.
- Fixed the problem that the cursor will be directed outside of the layout when inserting a space at the end of a paragraph which is aligned right.
- Fixed the problem that cells couldn’t be selected by scrolling the mouse button.
- Improved the slow reaction when opening a specified hyperlink.
- Fixed the problem that the options like Delete Cells, Delete Rows, Delete Columns cannot be used in Edit menu under the Command tab in Customize dialog.
- Fixed the problem that the event On_before_Close cannot be triggered when closing Spreadsheets by using API.
- Fixed the problem that it’s not able to input normally in a workbook opened by Excel and the book was set Data Validation.
- Improved the copy and paste effect in API, and fixed the problem that the result is invalid when inserting pasted contents in a whole row.
- Fixed the problem that copy Sheet 1 then paste in Sheet 2 but finally the contents are pasted into Sheet 1.
- Fixed the messy sheet tabs when creating a new worksheet in API.
- Fixed the messy sheet tabs when copying worksheets.
- Fixed the instability in setting a fixed column width.
- Fixed the error occurred when reading and writing DBF files.
- Fixed the problem that data cannot be sorted when there is a merged cell in the sort title line.
- Fixed the problem that the cursor may jump to row N+1 and column M+X after pressing Tab X (can be 1, 2, 3, etc.) times in row N and column M then pressing Enter.
- Fixed the problem that users cannot set page in multiple sheets.
- Fixed the problem that Spreadsheets prohibits sorting data when selecting a sort keyword as “None”.
- Improved the performance in automatically identifying the title line of a sorted area.
- Fixed the crash problem when showing slides in Double-Screen mode.
- Fixed the problem that some presentations couldn’t be opened.
- Insert FLASH without installing VBA.
- Kingsoft Office 2010 (18.104.22.1682) has been released
- New features and changes in Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010
- Kingsoft Office 2009 version 22.214.171.1246 Released
- Password protect workbook, sheets and cell ranges with Kingsoft Spreadsheets 201...
- New features and bug fixes included in Kingsoft Writer 2010
kingsoft writer (3), cannot paste text into Kingsoft Office (2), kingsoft office mmult (2), kingsoft office combobox (2), datedif kingsoft (2)