The productivity suite market is generally dominated by two main options: you either use the proprietary Microsoft Office suite or its open source alternative, Open Office. But if you don’t like either of them, I’m glad to inform you there’s a third choice.
You can read the entire review here.
- Computer Shopper Review of Kingsoft Office 2010
- Kingsoft Office: A Resource for Frugal Entrepreneurs
- Kingsoft Office 2009 Professional document compatibility with Microsoft
- Kingsoft Office 2009 replaces Microsoft Office at school
- Kingsoft Office is available on the PC Authority magazine DVD insert for Decembe...