During our preliminary testing on the Windows 7 Release Candidate build 7100 64-bit edition, Kingsoft Office 2009 worked without problems on the new Microsoft operating system. Kingsoft recently stated that WPS Office (the Chinese version of Kingsoft Office) received Windows 7 compatibility certification.
Quote from the article:
Kingsoft’s WPS Office passed through testing on 32-bit and 64-bit editions and became the first China-made office software that gets Windows 7 compatibility authentication, noted persons participated in the testing.
- Kingsoft Office 2009 Professional document compatibility with Microsoft
- Bank of Dalian licenses Kingsoft (WPS) Office for use in all branches
- PDF Impress 2013 and SlimPublisher 3.1 are Windows 8 certified
- Kingsoft Internet Security passes the August 2009 Virus Bulletin VB100 test on W...
- Kingsoft WPS Office purchased for use by the entire China’s State Electric...