Edelman APAC and Brandtology released the latest edition of their quarterly Digital Brand Index on eight Asia-Pacific markets (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan). Data collected from January to March 2010 tracked netizen behavior and buzz on technology brands. Overall, telecom, mobile phone and software companies are the most discussed brands, while Kingsoft has greatly improving their ranking in terms of buzz volume and engagement.
- Google = 34,211 mentions
- Acer = 10,431 mentions
- China Telecom = 10,137 mentions
- Nokia = 10,048 mentions
- Microsoft = 9,100 mentions
- Sony = 7,081 mentions
- Samsung = 6,636 mentions
- China Unicom = 6,009 mentions
- Kingsoft = 5,573 mentions
- Oracle = 5,527 mentions
- BinaryNow Provides Online Marketing, Sales, Distribution and Content Creation Ou...
- BinaryNow Launches Multi-Vendor Online Store Featuring the Best Value Business S...
- Kingsoft Office Takes the Second Largest Market Share Next to Microsoft in Japan
- Market Update: Office Productivity Alternatives by Forrester Research.
- Kingsoft WPS Office purchased for use by the entire China’s State Electric...