Jacksonville.com has published a news article on our current pay what you want social experiment.
Here is an excerpt from the original article:
BinaryNow, a multi-vendor online software store, is allowing people to pay as little as $1 per program for the Chinese-authored Kingsoft Office suite, which normally retails for $39.95, and the Kingsoft Internet Security program, which normally retails for $24.95, said BinaryNow President Premysl Pech.
- Global web business calls Jacksonville Beach home
- Kingsoft Inks Worldwide Security Software Deal
- Kingsoft Internet Security becomes first Chinese made anti-virus software to pas...
- Pay as you like software is popular
- Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus earns 4 star review from CNET Download.com