Yes, it is official, Kingsoft Office 2010 will be a FREE upgrade from Kingsoft Office 2009. All previously purchased Kingsoft Office 2009 licensed users will be able to use the new version, with absolutely no cost. According to our sources in Kingsoft, the 2010 version should be available by the end of May. Stay tuned for more information as we have it.
- Upgrade to SoftMaker Office 2021 from alternative office suites
- FREE Kingsoft Office 2010 license on the December Computer Shopper magazine DVD
- FREE Kingsoft Office 2010 license on the January PC Pro magazine DVD cover disc
- Microsoft Office 2010 officially available, still costs way more than Kingsoft O...
- Netbook screen real estate: Microsoft Office 2010 Starter versus Kingsoft Office...