One of the many new features of Kingsoft Office 2010, is the ability to insert Flash (.SWF) content into a presentation. This will give you the option to easily include animation objects directly on a slide. Please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed on your machine, this is required if you wish to see the animation when you play the slide show. Read below to see how this works.
Insert Flash Object
Do the following to insert the .SWF object into your presentation using Kingsoft Presentation 2010:
- Click Insert – Flash.
- Choose the .SWF file you wish to insert.
- Click Open.
- Position the object as desired.
- Click Slide Show – Play (or press SHIFT + F5 to start the show from the active slide)
Download stickam videos here
- Alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint: Kingsoft Presentation 2010 can open .PPTX f...
- List of new additions and changes in Kingsoft Presentation 2010
- Convert a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT) to a package for publishing to CD or EX...
- Kingsoft Presentation is an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 that can op...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...