Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010 allows multiple people to access a workbook at the same time. This can be very handy when a workbook is in active use or development, and there are multiple people in your department who all have a hand in the process. This is a new feature of Kingsoft Office 2010, so make sure you have the latest version installed. Please note that only the native .ET file format can be shared.
Enable Workbook Sharing
- Open the workbook you want to share.
- Click Share Workbook from the Tools menu.
- Enable the option Allow changes by more than one user at the same time.
- Click on OK.
- If the workbook is not in the .ET format, you will be asked to save the file in this format, click Save.
- Password protect workbook, sheets and cell ranges with Kingsoft Spreadsheets 201...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- New features and changes in Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010
- Change the default template using a custom spreadsheet in Kingsoft Spreadsheets
- List of new additions and changes in Kingsoft Presentation 2010