Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010 allows multiple people to access a workbook at the same time. This can be very handy when a workbook is in active use or development, and there are multiple people in your department who all have a hand in the process. This is a new feature of Kingsoft Office 2010, so make sure you have the latest version installed. Please note that only the native .ET file format can be shared.
Enable Workbook Sharing
- Open the workbook you want to share.
- Click Share Workbook from the Tools menu.
- Enable the option Allow changes by more than one user at the same time.
- Click on OK.
- If the workbook is not in the .ET format, you will be asked to save the file in this format, click Save.
- Password protect workbook, sheets and cell ranges with Kingsoft Spreadsheets 201...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- New features and changes in Kingsoft Spreadsheets 2010
- Change the default template using a custom spreadsheet in Kingsoft Spreadsheets
- List of new additions and changes in Kingsoft Presentation 2010
kingsoft spreadsheets merging cells (2), how to merge cells in kingsoft spreadsheets (2), kingsoft et file (2), sharing spreadsheets 2010 (2), kingsoft spreadsheets protect and shared workbook options (1)