TextMaker from BinaryNow Office can convert large Microsoft Word .RTF, .DOC and .DOCX files into smaller file size in Adobe PDF format. The native PDF export function allows you to take large documents, export them to PDF, and save on storage space. Read below to see how simple this feature is. Depending on how the document was created, and how the graphics were stored, a file size reduction of 80% can be achieved.
Adobe PDF Conversion
Open an existing document and export to PDF as follows:
- Launch TextMaker.
- Click File – Open, select the existing .RTF, .DOC, or .DOCX file and click Open.
- Now click the Export document as PDF file button on the toolbar.
- Go to the Preferences tab.
- To make the smallest file size, make sure you set up Quality for Low, use JPEG quality for Image Options and do not embed any fonts.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
File Size Comparison
Using the following example document file size reduction was 88% using 10% jpeg compression. Your results may vary depending on the document content and preferences options.
You can download trial of BinaryNow Office here.
If you prefer to use you own text editor /word processor then download PDF Impress and print into this virtual printer to create a PDF file.
- How to make Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) file size smaller using PDF conversi...
- Convert Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX, .RTF) to Adobe PDF with reviewer notes, ann...
- Use Kingsoft Office to convert a Microsoft Word document (RTF/DOC/DOCX) to PDF w...
- Preserve table of contents (TOC), bookmarks and hyperlinks by converting Microso...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...