Presentations 2021 from SoftMaker Office 2021 can convert large Microsoft PowerPoint .PPT and .PPTX files into smaller file size PDF documents. The native PDF export function allows you to take large presentations, export them to PDF, and save on storage space. PDF/A export allows you to make standardized documents for long term archiving. Read below to see how simple this feature is. Depending on how the presentation was created, and graphics were stored, a file size reduction of 50% or more can be achieved.
Adobe PDF Conversion
Open an existing presentation and export to PDF as follows:
- Launch Presentations.
- Click File – Open, select the existing .PPT or .PPTX file and click Open.
- Now click the Export as then PDF … menu on the toolbar.
- Go to the Preferences tab.
- To make the smallest file size, make sure you set up Quality for Low, use JPEG compression for Image Options and do not embed any fonts.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
File Size Comparison
Using the following example document file size reduction was 84% using 30% jpeg compression with embed all fonts . Your results may vary depending on the document content and preferences options.
You can download trial of SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows, Mac and Linux here.
- How to make Microsoft Word (RTF/DOC/DOCX) file size smaller using Adobe PDF conv...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- SoftMaker Office 2021: An alternative to Microsoft Office with native PDF and PD...
- Convert Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX, .RTF) to Adobe PDF with reviewer notes, ann...
- Switching ribbon and classic menu toolbar interface in SoftMaker Office 2021
Tags: Anniversary Update for SoftMaker Office 2018, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite, pdf, PDF/A, ppt, pptx, Presentations, slide show, slide show to PDF, softmaker, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2018, SOftmaker Office Professional, SoftMaker Office Professional 2018, SoftMaker Office Professional 2021, Softmaker Office Standard, SoftMaker Office Standard 2021