Presentations from SoftMaker Office can convert large Microsoft PowerPoint .PPT and .PPTX files into smaller file size PDF documents. The native PDF export function allows you to take large presentations, export them to PDF, and save on storage space. Read below to see how simple this feature is. Depending on how the presentation was created, and graphics were stored, a file size reduction of 50% or more can be achieved.
Adobe PDF Conversion
Open an existing presentation and export to PDF as follows:
- Launch Presentations.
- Click File – Open, select the existing .PPT or .PPTX file and click Open.
- Now click the Export as then PDF … menu on the toolbar.
- Go to the Preferences tab.
- To make the smallest file size, make sure you set up Quality for Low, use JPEG compression for Image Options and do not embed any fonts.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
File Size Comparison
Using the following example document file size reduction was 91% using 30% jpeg compression with embed all fonts . Your results may vary depending on the document content and preferences options.
You can download trial of SoftMaker Office 2018 here.
- How to make Microsoft Word (RTF/DOC/DOCX) file size smaller using Adobe PDF conv...
- SoftMaker Office can open and save Microsoft Office Open XML (.DOCX, .XLSX, and ...
- Simple software utility to convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides (PPT, PPTX) to a ...
- SoftMaker Office: An alternative to Microsoft Office with native PDF export
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
Tags: BinaryNow Office, pdf, ppt, pptx, Presentations, slide show, slide show to PDF, softmaker, SoftMaker Office, SoftMaker Office 2018, SOftmaker Office Professional, SoftMaker Office Professional 2018, Softmaker Office Standard