SlimPublisher will instantly create business cards, letterheads, flyers, postcards, labels, artistic QR codes, barcodes and other artworks that make everlasting impression. New 5.0 version also allows exporting design project into PDF format and convert all colors into CMYK color space using a color profiles available in operating system or load color profile from a file. Use following steps to export into PDF:
- Open SlimPublisher.
- Click Open your Project File or Template library and pick the design you like.
- Click on Save as PDF.
- Select Output Quality (350 DPI recommended) and click OK.
- Select Documents and click OK.
- Click on Browse to select PDF file name and location.
- If desired click on Enable CMYK color space conversion, then select color profile and click OK.
If you are using SlimPublisher 4.1 or older and upgrading to 5.0 is not your option, use PDF Impress printer to add export to PDF to your software. PDF Impress will create PDF file from any application which can print and can add watermark, stamp, digital signatures and more.
You can download trial of both applications here.
- Create your own business cards in SlimPublisher
- Add export to PDF from SlimPublisher or from any Windows application
- Use SlimPublisher QR code generator to add 2D barcode to your business cards and...
- SlimPublisher 5 with PDF Export and Windows 10 support released
- Add artistic QR code to your business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard and labe...
Tags: CMYK, color space, icc, pdf impress printer, Save as PDF, SlimPublisher 5, slimpublisher export to PDF