TextMaker 2018 handles even large documents containing hundreds of pages splendidly: loading, scrolling, browsing, saving – all of this works smoothly without any delay, while Microsoft Word always lags a bit with documents of this size.
The sidebar is useful when editing large documents. It displays selected document elements, such as all headings, images, footnotes, comments or bookmarks. […] The sidebar is much more powerful than the Word navigation pane, which only lists headings.
TextMaker reads and writes files in Word and OpenDocument formats and delivers particularly convincing results with the Microsoft format: In our tests, Word documents could be saved without losses or layout changes.
Learn mode about SoftMaker Office 2018 and download free 30 days trial here.
- SoftMaker FreeOffice comparison with SoftMaker Office 2018
- SoftMaker Office 2018 rev 928.0314 has been released
- How to run SoftMaker Office 2018 applications from a USB flash drive
- SoftMaker Office 2018: best deal guarantee
- Alternative to Microsoft Office for Business, OEM, Academic, Home, Student and T...
Tags: binarynow, c’t Magazine, c’t magazine für computer technik, Dieter Brors, Dorothee Wiegand, Germany, Ring frei, SoftMaker Office 2018, SoftMaker Office 2018 challenges Microsoft Office 2016, SoftMaker Office 2018 fordert Microsoft Office 2016 heraus, SoftMaker Office compare to Microsoft Office, SoftMaker Office Professional 2018, softmaker office review, Softmaker Office Standard 2018