SlimPublisher 3.0 supports eight (8) different Avery labels from 1.75”x0.5” to 2”x2” size. It can automatically convert any text string into barcode (code 39) or QR code and resize it to perfectly fit the label size. Code 39 is a common barcode type used for various labels such as name badges, inventory items in retail, industrial and military applications and many others.
Use following steps to create and print labels with barcode:
- Open SlimPublisher
- Click Create a blank project
- Under the Standard Size, pick LABEL type, Size, and click OK
- Click on Insert Barcode
- Click on Insert Code 39
- Fill up the Text field, add checkmark on Show text below the barcode and click OK
- Place your barcode anywhere you want in your label, resize/rotate it or change any properties on right side bar.
- Click Print on the top bar and follow instructions for printing your labels
- How to print labels with UPC-A, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39 barcode or artistic QR co...
- SlimPublisher 3.0 with artistic QR code and barcode creation released
- Use SlimPublisher QR code generator to add 2D barcode to your business cards and...
- Add artistic QR code to your business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard and labe...
- BinaryNow, Inc. has released SlimPublisher 3.0, easy to use desktop publishing s...