SlimPublisher makes it easy to produce professional looking business cards, whether you create your own design or use one of the editable design templates. Business cards can be printed on your own desktop printer or exported to high resolution image for offsite commercial printing. Map or artistic QR (2D barcode) code can be inserted into your business card with ease. Use following steps to edit already created business card design and print it on own printer.
- Open SlimPublisher.
- Click Template library and pick the design you like.
- Double click on design object(s) ( e.g. address, company name, etc.) and update it with your own information.
- Click Print and select High (350 DPI) print quality.
- Select Business Card –Front /Back and click OK.
- Verify your Layout and Paper Settings and click Print.
Note: Print dialog will allow you to set number of copies and show bleeds and crop marks on the final print if desired. You can define your own paper layout or you can use one of 46 pre-defined Avery business card papers templates.
Download SlimPublisher trial here.
- Use SlimPublisher QR code generator to add 2D barcode to your business cards and...
- How to export business cards, letterheads and other artworks to PDF from SlimPub...
- SlimPublisher supports Avery and PrintWorks labels, business card and postcard ...
- Add export to PDF from SlimPublisher or from any Windows application
- How to create a right size of QR code on your business card