Kingsoft Presentation can convert any Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/XP/2003 presentation (.PPT) into an .EXE package that is ready for publication to CD-ROM. This features allows you to prepare a presentation for distribution and run it on a computer that does not have PowerPoint installed. You can run the presentation from your computer hard disk or copy the output to a CD.
Export to package
Do the following to open an existing .PPT and export the presentation to a package:
- Launch Kingsoft Presentation and open an existing PowerPoint presentation.
- Click File and then click Export to Package.
- Click Browse and select a location to save the package.
Run the package from the Hard Drive or CD-ROM
Locate the folder that you used in the above steps to store the package. In this folder you will see AEOPLAYER.EXE, multiple .DLLs and one or more .PPT files (that you specified in the Export to Package function). Launch AEOPLAYER.EXE and then click Play all to start your presentation.
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- How to make Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) file size smaller using PDF conversi...
- Convert PowerPoint notes pages to an Adobe PDF with multiple slides per page
- Kingsoft Presentation is an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 that can op...
- Alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint: Kingsoft Presentation 2010 can open .PPTX f...