Kingsoft Presentation can work with native Microsoft PowerPoint .PPT presentations. The application also includes native Adobe PDF export support, so with a few clicks you can convert your presentation to PDF with notes and multiple slides per page. Read more to see how this works.
Export Notes Pages from Kingsoft Presentation
Using the built-in PDF functions, Kingsoft Presentation can create an Adobe PDF with 3 slides per page and the notes displayed next to each slide. Do the following:
- Open Kingsoft Presentation.
- Click File, then Export to PDF.
- Click the Advanced button, choose Notes Pages for Export what, and set Slides per page to 3.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
- Click Open File to view the file in Adobe Reader.
View from Adobe Reader
In Adobe Reader you will see three slides on each page, and the notes from the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation will be displayed to the right of each slide. See the screenshot below:
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- Convert Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX, .RTF) to Adobe PDF with reviewer notes, ann...
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- Convert a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT) to a package for publishing to CD or EX...