SoftMaker Office TextMaker can convert a Microsoft Word document (DOC, DOCX and RTF) into an Adobe PDF file with notes, annotations and comments from the document reviewer. The native PDF export function allows you to specify if you want to export the comments and tracked changes or not.
Microsoft Word document with comments
Open an existing document with comments or track changes enabled and do the following:
- Navigate to where you want the comment to appear.
- Click Insert – Comment.
- Type the comment and then click outside of the comment bubble to save.
- Now click File then the PDF export button on the toolbar.
Convert document to PDF with comments using the PDF Export function
Once the PDF Export process begins you will have many options to choose from. Do the following to easily create an Adobe PDF with a table of contents:
- Verify the checkmarks on Export comments and Export tracked changes option in Reviewing section.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
- Change the file name and location as you see fit.
- Click Save.
View the PDF document in Adobe Reader DC
When you view the converted document in Adobe Reader you will see the comments in-line, just hover your mouse over the highlighted text. You can click the Comments button on the bottom left to see all comments included in the document. Here is what it looks like in Adobe Reader DC:
Learn more and download free trial of SoftMaker Office here.
- Use Kingsoft Office to convert a Microsoft Word document (RTF/DOC/DOCX) to PDF w...
- How to make Microsoft Word (RTF/DOC/DOCX) file size smaller using Adobe PDF conv...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- Preserve table of contents (TOC), bookmarks and hyperlinks by converting Microso...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...