Note: Kingsoft Office 2009 was replaced by BinaryNow Office.
Kingsoft Office 2009 can convert a Microsoft Word document (DOC, DOCX and RTF) into an Adobe PDF file with notes, annotations and comments from the document reviewer. The native PDF export function allows you to specify if you want to export the comments or not.
Microsoft Word document with comments
Open an existing document with comments or track changes enabled and do the following:
- Navigate to where you want the comment to appear.
- Click Insert – Comment.
- Type the comment and then click outside of the comment bubble to save.
- Now click the Export to PDF button on the toolbar.
Convert document to PDF with comments using the PDF Export function
Once the PDF Export process begins you will have many options to choose from. Do the following to easily create an Adobe PDF with a table of contents:
- Change the file name as you see fit.
- Click the More button and make sure the Comment option is enabled.
- Click OK to begin conversion.
- Click Open File to open the file in Adobe Reader.
View the PDF document in Adobe Reader
When you view the converted document in Adobe Reader you will see the comments in-line, just hover your mouse over the highlighted text. You can click the Comments button on the bottom left to see all comments included in the document. Here is what it looks like in Adobe Reader:
- Use Kingsoft Office to convert a Microsoft Word document (RTF/DOC/DOCX) to PDF w...
- Kingsoft Presentation can convert Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPS/POT) to Adobe PD...
- Kingsoft Spreadsheets can convert a Microsoft Excel workbook (XLS/XLSX/CSV/DBF) ...
- How to make Microsoft Word (RTF/DOC/DOCX) file size smaller using Adobe PDF conv...
- Convert PowerPoint notes pages to an Adobe PDF with multiple slides per page