BinaryNow Office includes three alternative Microsoft Office compatible applications: a word processor (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet editor (Microsoft Excel) and presentation creation utility (Microsoft PowerPoint). BinaryNow Office includes native PDF export support and does not require any third-party add-ons to create PDF output from any of the three applications. The font embedding, image compression, page layout and permissions (encryption) are supported.
BinaryNow Office File Type Support
BinaryNow Office can open and save all common Microsoft Office file formats (e.g. .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx). It can also open WordPerfect Office (.wpd), Open Document(.odt), Write (.wri), SoftMaker Office (.tmd) and many other formats. Do the following to begin the PDF conversion process:
- Open the document in the appropriate BinaryNow Office application.
- Click the Export to PDF icon on the toolbar.
- Select the PDF preferences, view (page layout) and protection.
- Click OK to begin the export process.
- Pick a location and click Save.
Learn more about BinaryNow Office and download a free trial here.
- BinaryNow Offers Affordable Office Suite Software for Home Office and Enterprise
- Pay what you want for Kingsoft Office: Alternative to Microsoft Office
- Alternative to Microsoft Office for Business, OEM, Academic, Home, Student and T...
- BinaryNow Office can open and save Microsoft Office Open XML (.DOCX, .XLSX, and ...
- BinaryNow Releases Kingsoft Office 2010: An Affordable Alternative to Microsoft ...