Scan2Encrypt 3.0 comes with multi language OCR (optical character recognition) engine. This will allow you to search in scanned documents in your native language. OCR engine is based on Tesseract and default language support includes English, German, French and Spanish, more languages can be added on. Follow these steps to add your language data pack.
- Visit https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata and download your language data pack. 3.02 version is required ( e.g. tesseract-ocr-3.02.tur.tar.gz for Turkish).
- Unpack your download and copy (tur.traineddata for Turkish) into this folder c:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryNow\Scan2Encrypt 3\tessdata\ .
- Run Scan2Encrypt (restart it if is already running).
- Go to Settings and under PDF options, select a new language from pull down menu.
Learn more and download trial of Scan2Encrypt here.
- How to scan with OCR and capture text in a foreign language with PDF Impress 10
- PDF Impress is a multi-language PDF converter available in 15 languages (Spanish...
- FREE Scan2Encrypt license on the March PC Revue magazine virtual DVD
- Scan2Encrypt 18.104.22.168 has been released
- BinaryNow announces Scan2Encrypt 3.0, simple scanner software with a redaction t...