Putting a map on the back or front of your business card, letterhead, flyer or postcard can be an excellent way for customers to find you. SlimPublisher with integrated Google Maps will allow you to do exactly that with just a few clicks. Use following steps to insert the map into your design.
- Open SlimPublisher.
- Click Open your Project File or Template library and pick the design you like.
- Click on Business Card – Back tab or the tab where you want to place the map to.
- Click Insert Map.
- Type in your address and click OK.
- Place your map anywhere you want in your design, resize/rotate it or change any properties on right side bar.
Note: Internet access is required for inserting maps since SlimPublisher is using Google Maps to convert address to the map image.
Download SlimPublisher trial here.
- Add artistic QR code to your business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard and labe...
- Create your own business cards in SlimPublisher
- Use SlimPublisher QR code generator to add 2D barcode to your business cards and...
- SlimPublisher supports Avery and PrintWorks labels, business card and postcard ...
- BinaryNow, Inc. announces SlimPublisher 4.0, affordable desktop publishing softw...