SlimPublisher will instantly create business cards, letterheads, flyers, postcards, labels, artistic QR codes, barcodes and other artworks that make everlasting impression. Your design can be saved in one of seven common graphics formats, .png, .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .gif,.jpeg, .tiff, .exif or print directly on a connected printer. With PDF Impress, you can add export to PDF format, one of a common format accepted by printers when you do offsite printing. PDF Impress will work with any application that can print.
Follow these steps to export your business card into PDF.
- Download and install PDF Impress.
- Open your business card project in SlimPublisher.
- Click Print, select High (Quality) and then click OK.
- Select PDF Impress in printers pull down menu and click PRINT.
- When PDF Impress Extended Save As dialog shows, click Save.
Note: For the best print quality the use of “High Quality Print” profile or increasing a print resolution to 600 DPI in Standard profile is recommended in PDF Impress. Default profile use for printing can be setup by right clicking the PDF Impress printer and clicking on Printing preferences.
- How to export business cards, letterheads and other artworks to PDF from SlimPub...
- Create your own business cards in SlimPublisher
- SlimPublisher 5 with PDF Export and Windows 10 support released
- How to automate PDF printing, converting and archiving
- PDF Impress 2014 and SlimPublisher 4.0 are Windows 8.1 certified