AV-Compariative has completed testing of Kingsoft Internet Security 9 for their Malware Removal Test in October 2009. The focus of this test was on the malware removal capabilities of the product on an already infected computer.
This test was performed on Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit with all updates as of September 2009.
Below is the results from Kingsoft Internet Security:
- Kingsoft Internet Security passes AV-Comparatives Potentially Unwanted Applicati...
- Kingsoft Internet Security gains ADVANCED+ rating from AV-Comparatives December ...
- AV-Comparatives Retrospective/Proactive Test for November 2009
- Kingsoft Internet Security passes testing by AV-Comparatives
- Kingsoft Internet Security wins standard certification from PC Security Labs in ...
Tags: av-comparatives, press, review
kingsoft chineese removale (1), kingsoft internet security malware (1), Kingsoft Internet Security Uninstall (1), kingsoft internet security uninstaller chinese (1), kingsoft malware test (1)