Kingsoft Internet Security is a suite of software applications that provides real-time virus and spyware protection. Kingsoft Internet Security includes: Kingsoft Antivirus, Kingsoft Antispyware, and Kingsoft Personal Firewall. Manual scans can be performed, but the realtime scanning feature can catch malware and viruses before they can infect your computer. Read below to see how this works.
Follow the steps below to enable realtime protection:
- Launch Kingsoft AntiVirus.
- Click Tools – Options.
- Click Auto-Protect on the left.
- Make sure the option Run when Windows starts is enabled.
Realtime Virus Removal
Anytime a virus is detected, Kingsoft AntiVirus will remove the threat in realtime. Below is an example when you try to access the Eicar test virus from Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Use Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus Trusted Authentication Services for integr...
- Free Kingsoft Internet Security anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware for W...
- Kingsoft Internet Security 2009 obtains VB100 award from Virus Bulletin for Apri...
- Best Internet security suite software for netbooks: Kingsoft Internet Security
- Kingsoft Internet Security becomes first Chinese made anti-virus software to pas...