ChinaTechNews.com recently posted an article about the BinaryNow and Kingsoft relationship:
Microsoft’s Chinese competitor Kingsoft is creeping into its turf with a new worldwide distribution deal with U.S.-based BinaryNow Inc. BinaryNow has become an authorized worldwide online distributor and sales agent for Kingsoft application software products, making Kingsoft Office 2009 and Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus a key part of the BinaryNow online product catalog.
You can read the entire article here.
- Kingsoft Internet Security becomes first Chinese made anti-virus software to pas...
- Kingsoft announces that they serve over 8 million paying users of Kingsoft Inter...
- Pay as you like software is popular
- Kingsoft Office tops BCN Japan Weekly software sales charts
- Best Internet security suite software for netbooks: Kingsoft Internet Security